- A deposit of 25% is required on confirmation of your booking.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the client is required to make full payment at least 30 days prior commencement of service.
All cancellations should be made in writing. The following cancellation charges will be payable
(calculated on the total value of the Booking)
No cancellation fee is applicable for bookings cancelled more than 60 days before date of departure. Should a client cancel a booking 60 days or less prior to the date of departure of the tour for any reason (except due to death or hospitalization), the client shall be liable to
pay a cancellation penalty.
Clients who have to cancel because of health issues will have their cancellation fee covered by their insurance.
The cancellation penalty is calculated by having regard to the nature of the booking, length of notice of cancellation and reasonable potential to find alternative customers. Having regard to the aforementioned factors, the following percentages may be forfeited by the
customer in respect of the arranged tour price due to a no-show based on the number of days between receipt of the cancellation notice and the date of the departure:
- 60 Days: No fee applies (unless Gorilla Permit has been booked – which is nonrefundable)
- 30 – 60 days: 50% of the tour price is held as cancellation.
- 10 – 29 days: 75% of the tour price is held as cancellation.
- – 9 days: 100% of the tour price is held as cancellation
All cancellations need to be made in writing and confirmed by the reservations team by email. The above-mentioned cancellation fees are applicable to any pre-booked or pre-paid Activity Packages which will also be charged if a tour is cancelled.